Parts protecting from scattered radiation:
- Hanging strips/solid wall protect from scattered radiation.
- The Velcro fasteners are non-protective.
- The scattered radiation shield is not meant to be used as the sole radiation shield.
- The product is meant to be used in conjunction with PPE (e.g. single front aprons, coat aprons, thyroid collars) and protective structures.
- The product protects the user of radiation from scattered radiation (in particular scattered radiation aimed at the lower body).
- The product can be used as a scattered radiation shield in procedure- and operating tables of different sizes.
Introduction into use
When you receive your product, check it visually and carry out an RTG/X-ray inspection before starting to use it. If you notice anything wrong with the product, you must inform the manufacturer immediately (within 14 days).
The product is guaranteed for two years from the date of sale.
- The strips/solid wall must try to kept straight.
- The product must not be sterilised.
- The strips/solid wall must not be unnecesary fold or bent, as the shielding effect of the product is reduced if the protective materials such as the lead rubber are broken.
- The product must be cleaned without unnecessary folding the strips.
- All parts of the shield can be cleaned with universal cleaning agent.
- The material can also withstand disinfecting with alcohol.