Parts that protect against scattered radiation
- Hanging strips/solid wall protect from scattered radiation.
- The Velcro fasteners are non-protective.
- The scattered radiation shield is not meant to be used as the sole radiation shield.
- The product is meant to be used in conjunction with PPE (e.g. single front aprons, coat aprons, thyroid collars) and protective structures.
- The product protects the user of radiation from scattered radiation (in particular scattered radiation aimed at the lower body).
- The product can be used as a scattered radiation shield in procedure- and operating tables of different sizes.
Introduction into use
- When you receive your product, check it visually and carry out an RTG/X-ray inspection before starting to use it.
- If you notice anything wrong with the product, you must inform the manufacturer immediately (within 14 days).
- The product is guaranteed for two years from the date of sale.
- The strips/solid wall must try to kept straight.
- The product must not be sterilised.
- The strips/solid wall must not be unnecesary fold or bent, as the shielding effect of the product is reduced if the protective materials such as the lead rubber are broken.
- The product must be cleaned without unnecessary folding the strips.
- All parts of the shield can be cleaned with universal cleaning agent.
- The material can also withstand disinfecting with alcohol.
- Model S200 is easy to store on a small instrument table and can be transferred directly to use (see transfer instructions
- Try to keep the cover neatly, e.g. hanging on a pole. Avoid unnecessary folding.